Help Support VISIONS
VISIONS values your donations and encourages you to donate through our secure webpage, directly from your donor advised fund or bank account, mail us a check or call to make a credit card donation. VISIONS does not solicit donations door to door or use donation canisters. Please call 212-219-4072 if you want to make a donation, have any questions or suspect someone is soliciting donations improperly, to speak with Natalia S. Young, VISIONS Chief Operating Officer or email email@example.com.
Would You Like to Help Support VISIONS While Learning Some New Delicious Recipes? Consider Purchasing Our New Cookbook!
Why Support VISIONS?
- All of the services we offer are free of charge thanks to government & foundation grants, and private donations
- We have 95 years of experience working with people with visual impairments
- 89 cents of every dollar is spent on programs, with only 11 cents spent on administration and fundraising
- We offer services in 16 languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese dialects, Russian, and American Sign Language (ASL)
- We serve consumers in all boroughs of NYC, as well as Long Island, Westchester County, Rockland County, and New Jersey
- Our programs are tailored to the specific needs of our consumers, no matter how complex those needs are
Make a Donation
We thank you for your support!
Prefer to Mail in Your Donation?
Download and mail in our donation form to:
500 Greenwich Street, Suite 302
New York, NY 10013-1354