Who We Are
- VISIONS is a 501c3 nonprofit rehabilitation and social service agency celebrating over 85 years of service.
- We were started by six women in 1926 who saw needs that were not being met.
- We pioneered racially integrated programs in the early 1920's.
- We have an active and involved Board of Directors and 10 advisory boards.
- We are efficient spending 87% of expenses on programs and only 13% on administration and fundraising.
- We are effective and we measure the impact we have on individuals, families and communities.
- We have hundreds of volunteers helping us achieve success including members of Lions Clubs, groups from schools to local corporations.
- We have over 100 partner organizations that we work with, refer to, get referrals from, train or collaborate with.
- We meet the Better Business Bureau Standards for Charity Accountability and are members of the Charity Seal Program.